Wildman Adventure Resort has been working with non-profit groups for more than 20 years. We have had the privilege of sharing in many memorable experiences with those groups. Our location on the Peshtigo River is a natural playground for outdoor adventure seekers and is like no other place in the Midwest. It is in this unique place that shared experiences help to create many memories as well as life-long friendships.
- Professional Non-Profit
- Your organization relies on teamwork and a dedication to a common goal. Overall success depends on successful internal relationships between people, work groups, departments as well as the external relationships with customers and vendors. Your group facilitator will help bring individuals closer together, promote team building, and develop communication.
- Military, Police, Firefighters
- We are very thankful for the public servants and military that keep us safe on a day to day basis. The high stress environments you deal with are difficult for anyone outside the profession to understand. A retreat to a neutral location with your peers is critical to developing new pathways of communication that are vital to the long term success of the group.
- When was the last time you got away from your place of worship? It is time to reenergize your group! You will leave recharged and take home a new bond created by fellowship in the outdoors.
- College Programs
- Bring your group of friends on the adventure of a lifetime. The Wildman Adventure Resort hosts all types of college groups from fraternity and sorority groups to adventure clubs and sports teams. Create a great trip on a college student budget!
- Scout Troops and Venture Crews
- Bring your Scout troop or Venture Crew to the center of adventure in the Midwest. We have you covered when it comes to whitewater rafting, climbing, and kayaking. Your crew will be asking to come back year after year.
- Youth Groups
- Today’s high tech kids need the outdoors more than ever before. Outdoor adventures are a great way to get kids out of their comfort zone and away from the high stress and busy lifestyles associated with today’s youth culture. The shared adventures and obstacles they face in their outdoor adventures will open new doors and challenge them in new ways.
- Athletic Teams
- The most important aspect of any team is their ability to work together. Coaches and team leaders are always looking for new ways to develop the bond that harbors teamwork. The Wildman Adventure Resort has the unique experiences for which you are looking.
- School Programs
- The four walls that surround you in the classroom are sometimes a hindrance to the development of a young mind. All kids learn differently and sometimes stepping outside and breathing in fresh air is what it takes to breakthrough to your class. The outdoor experiences can take an average class and turn them into a close nit group of kids with the shared experience unique to their specific group.