Menominee River Outpost
N22200 Bomber Road
Niagara, WI 54151
Course Description PDF: Download Now
Our signature golf course is surrounded on three sides by the Menominee River, this beautifully maintained USGA 9 hole course has gentle rolling hills sweeping to the rivers edge. Dramatic vistas, river frontage, and mature trees provide character to our course, which was established in the 1950s.
The clubhouse is a historic landmark dating back to the roaring 20’s and the days of prohibition. Friendly staff and exciting activities will surround you at Bombers. Come and enjoy the laid back atmosphere of golf in Northeastern Wisconsin.
|9 Holes||18 Holes|
If bringing your clubs is too much of a hassle don't worry, we have you covered. Rental clubs are available and are an additional five dollars.
Bombers Golf course offers memberships as well. If you're planning on playing a lot of golf during the season you can't beat the value of a membership.
- Unlimited golf during the season (typically April through October)
- Complimentary private golf cart parking
- Complimentary morning coffee
- 10% discount on regular priced meal options at Bombers Bar and Restaurant
- 10% discount on regular priced merchandise
- 10% discount on regular priced Wildman Adventure Resort activities at the Menominee River Outpost
- Four complimentary 1 day passes for unlimited golf
- Complimentary membership appreciation party
|Family (2 adults, 2 children)||$800|
|Senior (60 and older)||$300|
|High School Students||$100|
|College up to age 23||$150|
Click here for the Bombers Golf Course website.